Microsoft Teams supports Meetings to enable collaboration and communication. In this article, we will show you how to schedule a meeting in Microsoft Teams.
You can schedule a meeting in two different ways.
- Directly from the “Meet” icon on the top-right of the screen
- From the “Calendar” icon located on Microsoft Teams
Let’s look at how to schedule a meeting here.
Schedule a Meeting from the “Meet” icon
- We have got the ‘Meet’ icon on the top-right of the screen. Click on the icon and you will see two options ‘Meet now’ and ‘Schedule a meeting’.
“Meet now” is a quick way of starting up a meeting.
“Schedule a meeting” is appointing a future meeting and inviting people you want to be in the meeting.
- After that, click on that ‘Schedule a meeting’ and you will get more options that need to be set as per your meeting requirements. You can add a meeting name, meeting date, meeting time, meeting day, and meeting details if you want and click on the “Send” button.
- Your meeting is scheduled. To view your scheduled meeting, you have to go to the ‘Calendar’ and you can see your scheduled meeting as per below in the image.
Schedule a Meeting from the “Calendar” icon
- Click on the ‘Calendar’ icon located on Microsoft Teams dashboard.
- After clicking on ‘Calendar’ the calendar page will appear where you can see all the information of a single day, work week, or whole week.
- On this calendar page, you can see two buttons ‘Meet Now’ and ‘New Meeting’ on the top-right of the screen.
- Press ‘New Meeting’
- You can add the meeting title, choose attendees, and set the meeting time or add meeting details if you want to.
- When you have finished adding all the requirements, hit the ‘Send’ button.
- Teams invitations will be sent to all the attendees and will add the meeting to your team’s calendar.
- At last, all the people who are invited will see the new meeting appointment in their team’s calendar.